Sunday, October 05, 2008

Saudi Cleric Urges Muslim Women To Cover Up All But One Eye



This in order to prevent lust and two-eyed flirting.



Saudi cleric Sheikh Mohammed al-Habadan has declared that a Muslim veil, or hijab, that covers all but the eyes encourages women to use eye make-up to look seductive, the BBC reported Friday. 

Al-Habadan has called on Saudi women to wear a full veil, or niqab, which covers the entire face, including one eye. 

The question of how much of her face a woman should cover is a controversial topic in many Muslim societies. 


Commenter Damien points out that with only one eye, Muslim women will lose their depth perception.

My theory is that is desirable to the average Muslim male.

Why?

Because, if Muslim women have no depth perception, it makes it harder for them to tell how small their husbands penis is.

17 comments:

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Just when you thought the Burka couldn't get more extreme! Now some of them what it to make so that women can only see out of one eye. Now in addition to everything else, they will get rid of a woman's depth perception whenever she goes outside.

Pastorius said...

Damien,
If the Muslim women have no depth perception, it makes it harder for them to tell how small their husbands penis is.

Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damien said...

Pastorius,

I have to admit that was one of the best pieces politically incorrect adult humor I have ever heard.

Pastorius said...

Thanks for inspiring me to make the joke.

:)

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Your welcome

Always On Watch said...

LOL.

I lived with sight in only one eye for several months.

'Nuff said.

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

It must have been rather unpleasant as I would imagine.

Pastorius said...

AOW,
How did it effect your sex life?

LOL

Always On Watch said...

Absolutely no effect on my sex life.

But the effect on my being able to put a cap on a pen was severely compromised. My hands wore ink marks for months!

I won't even go into my pathetic driving skills.

Seriously, I also found myself having trouble with my thought processes. I was blind in my dominant eye.

Anonymous said...

Love this, in fact I spewed the coffee all over my desk as I laughed so hard over your post!

AOW, You must go into depth on this..LOL!

Most enjoyable post I have read lately!

Anonymous said...

«Because, if Muslim women have no depth perception, it makes it harder for them to tell how small their husbands penis is.»

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

They just don´t demand women to cover the other eye because they wouldn´t see the way... Wait, with the technology availabale nowadays, they can built a tent with GPS incorporated. Only farting is not advised though.

Damien said...

Anonymous,

Yeah but you know what, there are probably Muslims out there that don't like GPS since it didn't exist in the time of the prophet.

Anonymous said...

Damien,

Precisely.

On the other hand, nor OBL & company nor the oil barons say no to technology that suits them.

Damien said...

Anonymous,

Your right, Muslim fundamentalists never condemn guns or bombs or tanks, because they need them to terrorize and kill infidels.

Anonymous said...

Damien,

Nor they condemn technological paraphernalia
to extract the crude because it means $$$$$$$.