Saturday, March 28, 2015

DEFUND THE $22 BILLION PER YEAR GLOBAL WARMING SCAM


From Newsmax:
My name is Tom Luongo, and I’ve recently had this exact experience. In the following few pages, I am going to show you the alarming research in the document that was laid before me that night in Palm Beach. 
I will tell you why this network of politicians, corporations, and scientists tried to hide this research . . . and how you can be part of a newly formed initiative with the aim of getting this research into the hands of every American. 
This research proves, once and for all, that “global warming” is a sham . . . a sham perpetuated by a network of dirty government officials, greedy corporations, and bought-off “scientific” organizations. 
It’s unfortunate, but the betrayal you’re going to discover today runs very deep, and revealing the truth about “global warming” comes with great risk. As a scientist for over 20 years, I’ve always upheld the truth. 
I’ve worked with the University of Florida to do some amazing things . . . I’ve helped make crop yields more productive for third world countries . . . I helped create an intermetallic coating for gun barrels that dropped maintenance requirements on firearms by half . . . and I’ve helped cure diseases. 
I have seen a lot of research go across my desk. But none of it can compare to the 164-page document that landed in front of me that night in Palm Beach. 
That’s why I’m going to lay the facts from this document before you today, and then I’m going to ask that you join me, and the man who composed this document, on our mission to defund the “global warming” sham . . .

2 comments:

Kid said...

This chick that heads the IPCC has admitted that man made GW is a scam.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/objective-behind-climate-change-economic-not-climatic/#CCiA8HAmUuwK1mkV.97

Kid said...

Clickable link for IPCC