Friday, May 30, 2014

UPDATED --- Stunning: The Media is Finally Catching On? Reporters Laugh At State Dept. Official Who Tells Them, "The President Doesn't Get Enough Credit" For His Foreign Policy



When asked, what exactly he does not get enough credit for, her answer is, "For engagement."

She repeats that assertion several times.

This is emblematic of the Obama Administration. If they are talking, they think they are doing something.

Actually accomplishing something is another matter, and it is not one that is measured by their barometer of success.

Talking is the measure.

Obama talks, or orders someone else to talk for him, VOILA, SUCCESS!

AMAZING!

By the way, I love dumb chicks. I don't know what it is. It's something primal in me that tells me, I can have my way with this chick and she'll do whatever I ask.

This woman sets off every primal bell. I can not watch this video without getting a raging stiffy.

If I met her, I'd HAVE to ask her for a date. I would not be able to help myself.

Text:
JEN PSAKI: I would argue the president doesn't give himself enough credit for what he's done around the world. And that's how the secretary feels too. We would not be engaged in comprehensive negotiations with Iran, which is where the program is stalled, and is rolling back, if it were not for the role of the United States, along with the P-5 +1 partners certainly. In Ukraine, we've been engaged more or as much as any other country in the world in supporting the elections process, supporting the government, and supporting efforts moving forward. Yes, there's more work that needs to be done, the point is we need to continue to stay at it.REPORTER: Is this a potential mission accomplished statement?PSAKI: Absolutely not.MATT LEE: You would argue the president doesn't give himself enough credit, how much credit would you give him?PSAKI: I would give him more than he has given himself. So would the secretary.LEE: Like 200 percent credit? For what? Iran negotiations?PSAKI: I mean...REPORTER: What specifically are you saying he doesn't get enough credit for?PSAKI: For engagement in issues like Iran, what we've done on Ukraine. Efforts to dive in and engage in the world.REPORTER: Russia has still annexed Crimea. Iran, there are ongoing negotiations, but is that the success here that your talking?PSAKI: We're talking about engagement in the world and taking on tough issues that present themselves, and the United States continues to play a prominent role doing that.

UPDATE --- KERRY SAYS THE SAME THING.


Kerry: Obama Doesn’t “Take Enough Credit” For His Foreign Policy “Successes”

9 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Talking is the measure.

That's it! Exactly!

Maybe that "strategy" is running out now. I hope so!

Always On Watch said...

Did you note the expression on the woman's face? She can't believe that the reporters are rebelling and refusing to worship Obama!

Pastorius said...

Yeah, it's humorous, isn't it?

Pastorius said...

So then, you have no desire to ask her out on a date?

Jerry said...

I think that this idiot really believes the manure that she's spreading. That would be the equivalent of a prostitute giving away her wares for nothing.

Epaminondas said...

This is like someone showing up after a tidal wave and asking if something was different.

TOO LATE TO PREVENT A GENERATION OF DAMAGE, DOUCHEBAGS

Charles Martel said...

Sorry, Pastorius, but I have no patience with people unable to discuss an issue rationally. I would never have a chance to get to the more interesting part of the date.

You seem to be a lot more patient in matters such as this. The goal does not justify the means for me (at least in this case.) She even looks dumb ...

Always On Watch said...

HERE she is again.

Pastorius said...

Man, she is HOT!!!