Thursday, May 31, 2012

Face-attacker's mother: My son 'was no zombie'


NO ZOMBIE - GIVES NICE CARDS ON MOTHER'S DAY

The mother of Rudy Eugene, who was shot and killed by a police officer as he chewed the face off a homeless man in Miami, says her son was "a nice kid" who could have been subdued with a Taser rather than gunfire.

"He was a good kid. He gave me a nice card on Mother’s Day. Everyone says he was a zombie. He was no zombie. That was my son,” the mother, who asked that her name not be revealed, told CNN affliate WFOR.
I must be the sick one here, because I think that may be the funniest group of words ever uttered by a woman denying her son's culpability in a crime. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorite phrase when caught red handed: 'I ain't did nuthin' '. Never have I seen a perp say something like, 'Well, you caught me fair & square'.

Silverlady

Anonymous said...

Why would she not want her name revealed, if she wasn't discusted as everyone else?

Pastorius said...

"MY BOY WAS A GOOD BOY".