Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mr. Jefferson

Well, he may not be doing the country a whole lot of good but he is sure helping the firearms industry and spawning a whole new crop of protest songs. The latest -- a pretty good one -- h/t Christian Soldier who got it from Malkin who got it from reader Monica who got it from. . .

Mr. Jefferson

If you can watch this and not feel just the humor but
mournful and angry at the impending loss of America as we know it
then you're either brain dead
or a flaming liberal.
But I repeat myself.

4 comments:

christian soldier said...

Watched Glenn Beck's show today-looks like some of the 'tea party' organizers are not letting office holders from either party speak as 'official' speakers...Good!
I do believe neither party has our - the US citizen's -best interests at heart...
Glad you enjoyed the vid....
C-CS

midnight rider said...

I don't trust any of them anymore. The gummint is either incompetant or corrupt. Probably both.

They are looking out only for themselves and will vote whichever way the wind is blowing the money.

kevin said...

I heard this on the radio last night, I can't wait to post it on my blog.

midnight rider said...

Awesome, isn't it? I keep replaying it.